Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ringworms In Maltese Dogs

COULD DIE WITHIN A SHORT TIME ...... LOOKING FOR STALL OR urgent adoption before the end of the street! PUGLIA




AS ONE OF THE LITTLE WHITE VOLPINO ..... AGO, THE ITER
SAME STORY. KENNEL, Castro repulsed ........ THE ROAD FOR VOLUNTARY
FEARS FOR HIS LIFE. COULD BE KILLED AS HAPPENS EVERY DAY WITH THE STRAY
or finish hook up and threw Like an old rag
LAGER IN THE DYING SLOWLY Volpino .......... IS ONLY A PUPPY,
succumb. AGO is A DOG Festos and joyful, FOR STREET LIFE WAS HARD
because people would A SHOOTING FOR ALL KINDS OF ABUSE
..... SAVE AT LEAST HE !!!!!!!!!!!! MARGHERITA

Hello guys he's IAGO. Medium-large sized approximately 30 kg, hard hair,
>
about a year less.
> AGO is now in kennels in Barletta, I
treated for several weeks until it is gone, just hook up and ended up in kennels.

> often find myself wandering the countryside to feed the stray
>
constantly follow me one day, appeared this sweet soul.

> Thirsty, hungry but not yet desperate. One soul between
>
hectares and hectares of countryside.

> UGO TRAVEL approached me and I immediately jumped on him
> licking and making me
parties as if I was his mistress found. I am convinced that
IAGO has been abandoned just because besides having a clean and
hair is enviable to say the least sociable.

> E 'for affection and a cuddly being so young does not deserve
> absolutely
to return the street to roam the countryside without having again
lucky enough to find someone who wants to help.

> No need to repeat to everyone what is likely in our culture and society
uncivilized.

> HERE HAVE NO CHANCE TO BE ADOPTED TO FIND OR STALL. ONLY
> LIFE AS
Stray!

> Please help me again.

>

> a.ventrella79 @ virgilio.it

> 3276564229

0 comments:

Post a Comment