Saturday, December 5, 2009

Posteres De Chocolate

I need help ... from sabrina



know Sabrina is a deliberate slap! * Girl
someone can offer a stalemate Cagnina for this by Friday?? RUN FOR
PLEASE !!!!!!
BY! PLEASE! Thanks

rossella

Ogg: I need help ...


Hello everyone .... Saturday will relay
from Calabria and to rescue some dogs
THANKS important to an organization here in Turin, which is always
Addison
to help out an hour ago .... I have
delayed reporting for Pina ...
cucciolotta
contained mid-size, 7 months ... already sterilized and vaccinated
... if you do not take away from there
Pia risk of ending up in a concentration camp from which all

we know that will never go out more .. no .. INTA's nothing I can do and let
remains there but I need everyone's help you to find

stall or adoption by Friday so we can add it to

relay and give it a hope ... Pina is very good and sweet to all ,
his only little problem is that
zoppichetta a bit to an old fracture
untreated .. please help me to
savarla. INFO FOR SABRINA

340 -5436801 ... THANKS ..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment