Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Tv Makes Everything Look Like Soap Opera

MIMMO, DOG TG. SMALL AND MUST PLURIABBANDONATO ........ LOOKING FOR A HOME !!!!! MILAN


WHO IS REQUIRED FOR DOGS TG. SMALL? Mimmo Strove IN A SITUATION
very precarious ............. PLEASE RUN !!!!!!!!!

widest possible dissemination.



MIMMO I follow this summer

he is a dog that comes from a gypsy camp and rode

undisturbed in our neighborhood for years until this summer when

in two different two different families have taken and then in riabbandonato

road

Coincidentally August 14 I go to the kennel and health via Lombroso

me find him in a cage. I say it was accallappiato

Argonne Avenue in despair makes him mad is not eating and lost weight continues to cry



I'm not there I did I headed dog and I have agreed with

a family of my area from which he was accustomed to go to eat

to be able to manage two

I thought that it would last a minimum of time to find a house instead

the family that ran it made it clear

I have to find a home in a week

Moral MIMMO tests will have to live with my OSCAR

already be back tomorrow I live alone in the evening after 11 hours of work

live in two rooms with two other cats in my apartment building stress to

sincerely for everything I wish I could find the family soon

I ask you to help me out and turn this appeal are desperate



thanks

Anto

3289787449



0 comments:

Post a Comment