Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Breakthrough Bleeding Dark Brown

Cat Day, even the spoiled

Thursday, February 17 is celebrated as the Day of the Cat and I want to dedicate all our feline friends in this poem by Agostino Faravelli, poet Pavia, which I transcribed from his blog. He has dedicated to Arthur, her spoiled cat.
I love cats and I want to dedicate it to one in particular now that we no longer ...
No, not dead, Oliver is very much alive. Unfortunately we could not accommodate him in our home for various allergies in the family. Now he gives his "naps" from my sister.


Poetry and 'dialect in Pavia, but who does not speak it can certainly understand it.

Am donut Arturo, a gat sum, sum
and white partners, a mas-sum concept, no need to go
Ciapa the rat
I gat the sum of an architect.

Lü 'vuraris about the stage in cà
par tut Pultrone if one be in a day, a
blamblanà by whom and from there, the fus fagh
little to her mistress,
' nei forums on par does the need ...
cute little round sal sofa.
no
Sum of ACORD, par governance dream!! I
Vori viv in freedom.

Vo forums since the day, not the hip,
vo gir in pri ort and private gardens, which
quarrel gat, hip CIAPI bots, vo to
ago cuncèrt, search Gatina ...
e 's see the signs' m to do is: When Sun
from me 'n from the ME headquarters
Tuti pödan the cust
ch' en nér increase the gat and white.

Agostino Faravelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment