Monday, November 2, 2009

Pagan Origins Of Christmas Chart

updates: strong images .... POOR GATTONI I NEED YOU ALL ....... HELP ME TO DO TO LIVE! rome

A tutti coloro che hanno aiutato GATTONE......si stà lentamente riprendendo........

Oggetto: Re: immagini forti.... POVERO GATTONE HO BISOGNO DI TUTTE VOI.......AIUTATEMI A FARLO VIVERE!!! roma

...uno spiraglio di luce per this poor kitty:
the facebook group has made a small miracle ... we hope that now you can also find home ... Hello Paola



Irene Conca GATTONI The founder of the group writes:

Giulia Baroni October 12 at 21:27
So, as you can see from the pictures ...... Cat is starting to feel a little better (always subject says the vet) but I think so!!
Still can not get up .... but with effort approaches the litter and this is a great sign !!!!!!!!! :) The language also begins to deflate (but obviously still needs to be fed with syringe and homogenization) and then begins to look almost ...... GATTONI !!!!! :) Il vet ha detto che i cerchiaggi alla mandibola si dovranno togliere tra 25/30 giorni, e se non riescirà a mangiare da solo (cosa probabile) dovranno riintervenire sulla mascella....ma questo lo sapevamo.
Ad oggi nella postepay sono arrivati € 411,00....NONHOPAROLE e di bonifici 259,00...NON HO PAROLE e con i 200,00 euro che ho anticipato io......ABBIAMO SALDATO LA PRIMA OPERAZIONE E META' DELLA SECONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!! SCUSATE IL MAIUSCOLO MA SONO DAVVERO PIETRIFICATA!!!


Margherita Lo Giudice ha scritto:
*SENZA PAROLE....IL RACCONTO DI FRANCESCA..........DI UN POVERO GATTO
> VISTO DA DECINE O CENTINAIA DI PERSONE_ E LASCIATO AD AGONIZZARE IN
> MEZZO To a driveway !!!!_ PLEASE RUN, MAYBE THE
> CE LA FARA SMALL ', it needs the help of all of us, ANCHI WITH
> FEW EURO EACH
*> * daisy * Subject
* POOR GATTONI I NEED YOU ALL TO HELP ME .......
> DO IT LIVE!
>
> NOT YOUR 'go through this and then die? Let's help BY ...
Subject: I NEED HELP TO DO ....... YOU ALL LIVE!
>
> * It is not my habit to ask, you know, who knows me knows that I try
> forever to buffer all by myself .... and where I come .... but
arrival> time *
>
> * DO NOT WE CAN DO WITHOUT EVEN A MINIMUM OF YOUR HELP !!!!!!*
>
> * same old, sad and forgotten history ........*
>
> * Thursday Tiburtina am on October 1, height Alenia out
> connection, we lined up all of a sudden entrance of the
> ISED, a cat, curled up on itself, with the nose resting
> on legs .. ... as if she were resting but ...... 'AT THE CENTER OF
> driveway, WHERE THE OTHER CAR SHOW AND MORE dodging'
> Strongbow listen, listen ... TAKE MEASURES IN ORDER TO MOVE ON WITHOUT
> WALK
.* >
> * I say "poor little so the massacre, displacement, so now is
> poor little dead!" *
>
> * I stop on the road, get out and go with a newspaper
> move. CABBAGE IS ....... MUOVEEEEEE!! E 'LIVE !!!!*
>
> * What do I do? At work I'm risking dismissal, later, as
> do? *
>
> * Needless to say that firefighters call the animal shelter or the police at 8
> morning it just means being laughed at ..... FOR A CAT THEN
> OTHER WOMEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT !!!!!!!!*
>
> * Girls despair !!!!!*
>
> * Provo by force of will, a cage made out of luck
> basket of the GS (which I've always behind) ... so I put it in my
> machine .*
>
> * The small, does not react, only lose so much blood from his mouth
> (destroyed) from the ear, and has an eye out .*
>
> * The Filipponi to the vet, Casal Monastery (if you want to
> followed the directions I give to whoever wants to see),
> hoping euthanasia as I see it really very bad ..... BUT
> DIES AT LEAST calmly '... .. I THINK .....*
>
> * Instead Marino (the vet.) Soon brought him under morphine drip and under: *
>
> * short cut to tell you: *
>
> * Saturday October 6 the cat was made: RECONSTRUCTION OF THE PALATE ,
> BREAKING JAW, BROKEN PIECES OF THE MANDIBLE IN SHORT .....
> in collapse ..... POOR LITTLE AND FURTHERMORE, to make matters worse ..... HA
> lost an eye! *
>
> * As you can see from the photos, which I admit are a bit strong, is reduced
> pretty bad but if you come forward infections (because
> operations are risky to the mouth) could get away. The cat is
> sterilized, then some part of the colony around here but at
> today I could not figure out who is ......*
>
> * I ASK YOU A BIG HAND ...... I NEED YOUR HELP, EVEN
> few euros .... ALSO JUST A FEW, BUT ONLY FOR THE OPERATION, THEY WANT
> 600 euro is the cat WILL 'STAY AT LEAST 1 MONTH IN HOSPITAL FROM
> VET. ....... AND WILL BE 'AN EXPENSE FOR ME TO BE ARGUED
> ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!*
>
> * I DO NOT WE CAN DO TO SUPPORT ALL COSTS GIRLS NOT THE EC
> CAN I DO
.*>
> * After all the alternative sarebbe quella di sentire qualche
> associazione ma ......già fatto, l'unica, il canile
> municipale.......quanto pensate che possa durare lì dentro???*
>
> *Ha bisogno di essere seguito, sarebbe ideale trovare per lui una casa
> protetta.....ma so che sarà impossibile e quindi lo dovrò rimettere
> per strada ma almeno BISOGNA CURARLO PER BENE PER POTERGLI DARE LA
> POSSIBILITA' DI SOPRAVVIVERE.........SONO DISPERATA!!!!!!!!!!*
>
> *SONO DISPERATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!*
>
> *Non posso sostenere tutte le spese da sola, davvero non ce
I can> do, I have a colony of the Printing Office, the colony under my house and
> my three ...... GIRLS DO NOT WE CAN NOT .... I can do *
>
> * I ASK YOU TO HELP SAVE A LOOK AT THAT ...... GATTONI
> MUSETTE ...... VI of the ambulatory DO THE NUMBER IS SO '
> IF YOU WANT TO go see it .....
.*>
> * *
>
> * ANIMAL STUDY DR. VIA MARINO FILIPPONE Poppaea Sabina 15 - TEL
> 06/41404651 LUCA MARINO O *
>
> * *
>
> _If * Can any of you 'DO TURN, IF ANY OF YOU CAN MI'
> Economic aid, if someone can 'HELP TAKING IN STALL
> the cat (OBVIOUSLY JUST CAN' be required to resign or if someone )....
> IF YOU CAN '/ WANT TO TAKE HOME ........ A CURE FINITE
> OBVIOUSLY ..... PLEASE GIVE ME A HAND .... They are desperate !!!!!!!!!!!_*
>
> * will send you an IBAN MADE ME A *
>
> * *
>
> * * Francesco Pingitore
>
> * * ITALIAN POST
>
> * * IBAN IT11X0760103200000078874021
>
> * *
>
> * I know that all you have thousands of problems and costs ..... but if We
> a little too much ...... maybe we can do !!!!!!!!!!*
>
> * Thanks in advance for what you can do Big Cat .... .. thanks
> * heart
>
> * Francesca cell. 3383599597 *
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment