Monday, November 2, 2009

Dragonball Z Doujinshi English

jolie ... a beautiful cat ..




Mi date una mano to run and publish?

Goods goods goods



E 'in the latest addition to the white house!





.... I have six months, I was abandoned in front of a bar at the end of August, and
being a cat at home I was not able to get me the food alone.

I was malnourished and sad ... but then fate turned!

They took me home, fed, vaccinated, wormed and spayed.

are also FeLV and FIV negative!

Now I want a forever home and lots of love!

are a cat and cuddle very fusosa!

you look Jolie



for adoptions lbianchi@sogei.it

380/3654229



* *

* *

*Laura Bianchi*

*Direzione Organizzazione, Risorse Umane e Sistemi*





*sogei spa* - Via Mario Carucci, 99

00143 Roma

tel. + 39 0650252285

lbianchi@sogei.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment