Thursday, January 1, 2009

How To Rotate Image On Reflective Telescope

E bravo Vincenzo!





PRESS
Naples, January 1, 2009
AMERICA'S CUP
LETTER TO Ernesto Bertarelli


Dear Ernesto,
I read the list Members of the last hour to his America's Cup

you will forgive me the impertinence, but in a miserable slice of time a series of team without history or art, were, with sudden quickness accredited in the highest competition in the world of sailing, as it happens, having presented a "amicus brief" against Oracle. All this would be almost, just almost, if marginal to confirm our acceptance, that of Mascalzone Latino, with its rival, had not taken more than a year! She wanted the evidence of ROYAL YACHT CLUB ROWING CLUB SAVOY after more than one hundred years of history and have two America's Cup campaigns. The problem for me is existential: what rooms I attended in the last ten years in Naples near the ocean? Where I had dinner, hundreds of times, thinking of being in my circle? Now I ask myself but there is my club for real?

Napoletano and I am proud to be, Mr Bertarelli, and I would be ashamed to tell you insult my city just because we said that Oracle is right. Let sign another "amicus briefs" from the America's Cup teams are looking anything but fair competition, the "professionals" or those who make money from the sport of sailing, have not always honored the sport of sailing, and too much hunger little money and that of the competition. Viva Russell, who had the courage to send her to that country and that Ellison defended the sport.
A prayer for once and do not answer me, hiding behind her usual aplomb.

Vincenzo Onorato

PS: kindly give me proof that you are acknowledged by the team members paid inclusion like us!

For more information please visit: www.mascalzonelatino.it

Lara Ciribì
Marketing and Communications Director

Margherita Bottini
Press Office
----------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------





0 comments:

Post a Comment